Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Difficult Second Blog

A couple of weeks ago I thought to myself "Dave, you don't have a blog... Maybe you should have a blog", so I started a blog. For some reason I opened up Tumblr and got posting.

I was happy with how easy it was to get looking professional within minutes of signing up, but then, after a few posts, I wanted to start customising it. This seemed to be quite difficult and/or limited. I had a look around at some other blogs I enjoy reading, namely Diary of a Ledger and EatMyHalo, and realised that Blogspot might be the place to be.

So I opened this place. But now I have the dilemma of having a few "followers" over on Tumblr, and a few decent posts too. Do I just stick it out over there, or do I move some of the better posts to this site?

I am all confused.

I am also hungry, and that never helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment